Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 19 September 2011

Amy's Vintage Autumn Wedding Flowers

For her early autumn wedding Amy was looking for flowers with a strong vintage feel based around the very beautiful and ever popular Memory Lane rose and a slight early autumn feel. To get the look I combined the roses with seasonal foliages and berries in vintage tones and added in a few of Amy's other favourite flowers - freesias and stocks. 


Groom's buttonhole of Memory Lane rose with ivory hypericum berry and eucalyptus.


Bouquets of Memory Lane and Ocean Song roses, freesias, hypericum and mixed foliages for the bridesmaids


Amy's vintage bouquet of mauve and lilac roses with freesias, berries and jasmine trails.


For the Flowergirls, I made these little posies of Memory Lane rose, freesia and hypericum berry with vintage toned foliages. Very cute and very light weight so perfect for little girls.


For the church flowers, I created these pedestal designs following the vintage and autumnal theme in dusky pinks and mauves using roses, stocks, freesias with lots of seasonal berries, vintage toned trailing foliages and a centre of church candles. This one I placed in the vestibule for maximum impact and a lovely welcome as you enter the church. It was later moved to the reception.


Pedestal flowers at Sparsholt church. This gorgeous photo by Kate Truepenny.


Sparsholt church wedding flowers, early autumn.


Table centre of chunky candle with wreath of flowers around. 
Photo by Kate Truepenny


Low table centre in vintage pinks and mauves using roses, freesias, berries and mixed foliages around a chunky multiwick candle. Gorgeous for creating a lovely cosy atmosphere in the darker evenings


Photo by Kate Truepenny



For the top table we used the bride's and bridesmaids bouquets mixed with these mini designs of rose and berries. Photo By Kate Truepenny.

That just leaves me to say thank you so much Amy and Jeremy for choosing me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, I really loved working on this seasonal and vintage theme - And very many congratulations on your marraige. I was so glad you managed to miss the rain !

No comments:

Post a Comment